Zipp's Tangente Platinum Pro Evo Brake Pads are made for wheels with carbon braking surfaces. These fine pads provide confident, smooth braking power in all conditions and they are specially made for long life. They have a large surface area for maximum stopping power and deep grooves to shed water from the rim and ensure the Evos grip great even when it's wet. These stoppers are also thin so they'll work nicely on time trial and triathlon bicycles with integrated brakes and tight clearances.
- High Performance Brake Pads - Disc Pad Material: Organic
Shimano Alivio hydraulic disc brake sets offer reliable and powerful braking, along with pre-bled hoses for convenient installation. - BL-MT200 hydraulic disc brake lever - BR-MT200 hydraulic disc brake caliper - Rotor sold separately
• 107mm arch for better clearance with mud guard • Updated rubber boots secure attachment to lead pipe • Strong braking power with excellent braking control • Cartridge shoe holder • Color options: Black, Silver
Shimano BR-M375 Mechanical Disc Brake Caliper - Pad adjust tool size unified to 5mm allen key - Quick/fast assembly - Light braking operation for easy/long riding - Clean cable routing in combination with both chain stay and seat stay mount - Brake power same as BR-M416A - 20% pad clearance increase - Cable actuated - Single 74mm caliper - For use with Linear-pull MTB levers - B01S Resin Pads - Rotor not included - Frame or fork mount adapter and rotor not included - Brake Caliper Type: Post Mount - Brake Lever Actuation: Long Pull
Shimano's Deore BL-M6000 lever provides powerful, responsive braking for diverse mountain bike riding styles. With Servo Wave Action technology, reach adjustment, and I-spec II compatibility, the Shimano Deore lever delivers performance and affordability. - Smooth and predictable control with a balance of power and rigidity - Stable braking performance in any weather conditions - Durable construction with a sleek integrated appearance - Compatible with IceTech pads (sold separately)
Shimano Deore hydraulic disc brakes are a solid setup, offering reliable power and rigid brake design for all riding styles, from XC to trail. The BL-MT500 brake levers deliver high-powered Servo Wave performance for rapid initial pad contact, along with I-spec II compatibility. These are paired with powerful 4-piston MT520 calipers that help boost rider confidence and enjoyment. - Highly responsive braking power for greater control and modulation - Sleek and durable master cylinder design - 4-piston calipers provide a wider pad contact area - Heat insulated pads and pistons
$25.99 - $39.99
Aluminum spider center lock rotor mount system - Includes standard type rotor lockring - For use with resin or metal pads - Requires external-type rotor lockring when installing onto 15/20mm axle hub - 160, 180, and 203mm rotors available - 12g lighter than SM-RT62
Shimano's Deore XT Ice-Tech rotors utilize the industry standard 6-bolt mounting system for secure mounting. These rotors use an aluminum core with steel outer plates to better control the temperature of the braking surface. This means quieter braking and, more importantly, less fade on long downhills and improved pad life. The various sizes give you total freedom of choice over the delicate balance of power versus weight.
Shimano G04S metal disc brake pads. - Fits XTR BR-M9000, BR-M9020, BR-M985, XT BR-M8000, BR-M785, SLX BR-M666, Alfine BR-S700 and BR-R785, BR-RS785 road disc calipers - Sintered Metal pad with consistent, high stopping power in wet or dry conditions and excellent durability - Ventilated steel backing plate for improved heat dispersion - Backing Plate Material: Steel - Compound: Metal
$171.99 - $174.99
- Better Control And Confidence In Race Conditions - Optimally Balanced Hydraulic Brake System For Racing - Light Weight - Improved Heat Dissipation - Ice Technologies Freeza - Simple Set Up And Maintenance - Easy Tool Access - Flat Mount System - Easy Wheel Replacement - Wide Pad Clearance And Chamfer Of Brake Pads - Easy And Clean Bleeding Process - One Way Bleeding - More Controllable And Confidence In Race Condition - Designed As Optimum Balance Of Hydraulic Brake System For Racing Purpose - Dedicated Brake Lever Shape, Stroke, Contact Point, Stiffness And Dedicated Shift Paddles
Shimano H03C Metal Disc Brake Pads keep you in control in any conditions with cooling fins for those endless, grin-inducing descents.. - Fits Saint BR-M820 and Zee BR-M640 calipers - Sintered Metal pad with consistent, high stopping power in wet or dry conditions and excellent durability - Aluminum radiator cooling fins increase pad life and reduce brake fade
- Pair of J-Type disc brake pads with fins, for 1 caliper - Available with resin or metallic compound - Fits 2-piston SLX and XT calipers from 10 to 12 speed groups and 10 or 11 speed XTR brakes - Ice Technologies fins & aluminum backplate cools down the brakes in use, which improves braking consistency and power and reduces brake fade during long, technical dowhnill stretches - Longer lasting than G-type pads - Interchangeable with F-Type and G-Type pads - Includes spring and pin
- Pair of L-Type brake pads with fins, for one caliper - Ice Technologies fins & aluminum backplate cools down the brakes in use, which improves braking consistency and power and reduces brake fade, especially in long descents - Choice of compound: Resin, for improved modulation & lower noise, or Metallic, for improved durability & higher braking power in muddy conditions - Longer lasting than K-Type pads - Interchangeable with K-type finless pads - Fits all Shimano flat mount gravel & road disc calipers, including Dura Ace BR-R9170, Ultegra BR-R8070, 105 BR-R7070, GRX BR-RX810 and BR-RX400 - NOT compatible with XTR BR-M9100
Shimano M06 Metal Disc Brake Pads - Fits XTR BR-M965/966/965, Saint BR-M800, BR-M775/765, SLX BR-M665/601, LX BR-M585, BR-M545, BR-M535, Road BR-R505 caliper - Sintered Metal pad with consistent, high stopping power in wet or dry conditions and excellent durability - Ventilated steel backing plate for improved heat dispersion
Shimano Replacement pads for Mountain brake shoes - Color: Black - Intended Brake Type: Linear Pull - Pad Attachment Style: Threaded Post - Pad Type: Replacement Insert - Cartridge - Rim Compatibility: Standard - Shimano Cartridge-type mountain brake pads fit models: XTR BR-M970, BR-M960, BR-M951, BR-M950 XT BR-T780, BR-M770, BR-M760, BR-M750, BR-M739, BR-M737 LX BR-T670, BR-M580, BR-M570 Deore BR-M530, BR-M510 Alivio BR-M430, BR-MC18 Acera BR-M422, BR-M421, BR-M420, BR-M330, BR-T300 DXR BR-MX70 MX BR-M600 - M70R2: Severe condition brake pad, high performance in dry or wet conditions
The Shimano IceTech Centerlock Disc Brake Rotor SM-RT500-SS 140mm distinguishes itself through rapid heat reduction and high braking performance. Shimano Centerlock RotorscCan be used with 6-Bolt Hubs by using Adapter # ESMRTAD05 - Material: stainless steel with aluminium core sandwich construction - Mount: Center Lock - Diameter: 140 mm - Compatible Pads: metal, resin - Technology: Ice Tec - Compatible with Metrea BR-U5000 - Note: For 15 mm and 20 mm thru-axle front hubs SM-HB20 lockring must be used.
Shimano SLX RT70 Centerlock Disc Rotors - 3-layer structure with aluminum core and two stainless steel outer layers reduces rotor surface temperature approximately 100 degrees Celsius compared to all-steel rotors - Aluminum spider - Includes standard type rotor lockring - Requires external-type rotor lockring when installing onto 15/20mm axle hub - Hub/Disc Compatibility: Center-Lock Disc - Rotor Size (mm): 140 mm - Rotor Type: Two Piece - Pad Compatibility: All Pad Compounds
$30.99 - $37.99
- Resin brake cable quick-release - Adjustable angle R505T brake shoes - 28mm max tire size - Aluminum body with painted finish - Model Number: BR-R3000 - Series: SORA - Brake Type: New Super SLR Dual pivot - Reach: Short
Shimano Ultegra RT800 centerlock disc rotors. - Aluminum spider - Includes standard type rotor lockring - Freeza technology, 3-layer structure with aluminum core and stainless steel outer layers and additional aluminum cooling fins reduces rotor surface temperature approximately 150 degrees Celsius compared to all-steel rotors - Requires external-type rotor lockring when installing onto 15/20mm axle hub - Hub/Disc Compatibility: Center-Lock Disc - Pad Compatibility: All Pad Compounds - Rotor Type: Two Piece
$169.99 - $199.99
The Deore XT M8100 hydraulic disc brake is designed to provide high performance braking for a variety of MTB riding styles. Includes the brake lever and disc brake caliper. - BL-M8100 features a stiffer brake lever design that provides added support for aggressive riding - Servo Wave Action technology means quicker brake engagement with shorter free stroke - The BR-M8100 2-piston brake caliper is optimized for cross country riding styles - Includes finned metal pads and hose - Brake Caliper Type: Post Mount - Hydraulic Hose Length: 1000mm (Front) / 1700mm (Rear) - Hydraulic Fluid Type: Mineral Oil - Rotor Included: No - Pad Compound: Metallic
$74.99 - $84.00
SRAM's CenterLine rotors are light-weight, quiet, smooth and robust, featuring a two-piece design with an aluminum center and steel brake track.
$49.00 - $59.99
Stainless steel rotor designed for smooth and quiet braking with any disc brake caliper.
The SRAM CenterLine XR (CLX-R) rotor works in tandem with the SRAM eTap AXS drivetrain. It's designed specifically for road riding — and to keep braking quiet at every stop. - Streamlined form optimized for road use - CenterLine track offers quiet brake operation - Two-piece design reduces weight - Includes stainless steel rotor bolts
The SRAM CenterLine XR (CLX-R) rotor works in tandem with the SRAM eTap AXS drivetrain. It's designed specifically for road riding — and to keep braking quiet at every stop. - Streamlined form optimized for road use - CenterLine track offers quiet brake operation - Two-piece design reduces weight
The SRAM Level brake levels the playing field with power and reliability stuffed into a lightweight package. This is no-nonsense performer, but don’t let its understated disposition fool you—Level gives you the art of braking in minimalist form.
Original equipment pads for no-compromise disc brake performance. - Steel backed organic pad is quiet - Each pad kit includes two pads, a pad spreader spring, guide pin and clip - For use with Level, Level TL, Level T, Level Ultimate, Level TLM (B1, 2020+), DB, Elixir, and 2-Piece Road
$5.00 - $30.00
- Parts listed are for servicing and overhauling a single master cylinder/lever assembly
$25.00 - $34.99
SRAM road disc brake pads are designed for use with SRAM road hydraulic disc brakes (HRD). - For use with Level Ultimate & Level TLM Brakes - Pad Material: Organic - Type: Road/CX - Includes guide pin, clip, & pad spreader
Original equipment pads for no-compromise disc brake performance. - Pad Shape Number: 37
Page 1 of 2 Next page